做個智者 Be a wiseman......!
A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.
一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say,「Pick me up. 」
一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到 一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !
He looked around and couldn 't see anyone.
他四處張望,卻四下無人。
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, 「Pick me up. 」
當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。
He looked in the water and there,floating on the top,was a frog.
他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。
The man said,「Are you talking to me? 」
老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
The frog said,「Yes,I'm talking to you」
青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」
Pick me up then, kiss me and I 'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.
將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。
I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。
The man looked at the frog for a short time,reached over, picked it up carefully,and placed it in his front pocket.
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。
The frog said,「What,are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride.」
青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」
He opened his pocket,looked at the frog and said,「Nah,at my age I'd rather have a talking frog.」
他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」
|
To certain age, you should know what to have,
what not to take, that is "Wisdon"
人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種智慧 。
留言列表